Editorials, Commentaries, Blogs (18,389)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Paul Krugman: Ben Bernanke Has Been ‘Assimilated by the Borg’

In what is just the latest in the war of the words between the nation’s top liberal economist and the nation’s top central banker, Nobel Pr…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 Apr 29, 2012

US military drills Day One after strike on Iran, deploys F-22s to Gulf

US Navy, Air Force, ground, intelligence and special forces units based at home, in Europe and the Middle East, took part this week in a sp…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 Apr 29, 2012

Vermont Legislature Calls for a Constitutional Amendment to End Corporate Personhood and Doctrine of Money as Speech

Vermont Becomes First State to Call for Amendment that Would Remove Corporations From Constitution MONTPELIER, VT – With yesterday’s vote i…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 Apr 29, 2012

Thousands of quadrillions of hidden monies revealed to be held in multiple off-ledger black screen accounts

Global banking crisis? What global banking crisis? The Committee of 300'sshadow government bankingscam has its royal knickersripped off. H…

Started by UnSlaveMe

13 Apr 29, 2012

John Kettler Blog: ETs/EDs, Spooks, “Drake” And The “Plan”

ETs/EDs Involved In The “Plan” “Drake’s” Talking About–Paying Off A Karmic Debt ETs/EDs who owe humankind a great karmic debt are apparentl…

Started by UnSlaveMe

10 Apr 29, 2012

Looming Crisis: Officials Close Gulf Waters to Shrimping As Reports of Deformed Seafood Intensify

Alarmed by widespread reports of visibly sick, deformed seafood coming out of the Gulf of Mexico, state officials have closed area waters t…

Started by UnSlaveMe

8 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by darnerman

The Saga of NESARA – A Romanic Adventure of the White Knights by Former White Hat

Best if you read at their site ... This was sent to the comments but I am moving to a post for many to read. It explains what is going on w…

Started by UnSlaveMe

3 Apr 28, 2012

Comments on White Hats Forum

I suggest you go and read it on your own. Sounds like some things may be happening soon. Link

Started by UnSlaveMe

2 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Cathy Moore

Fukushima: Hanging by a Thread

After writing my essay “Radioactive Hell on Earth”—actually I wanted to change that title to “Fukushima on Steroids”—I see Christina Consol…

Started by UnSlaveMe

1 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Cathy Moore

Why Did Russia Ban The Use Of Microwave Ovens?"

Consumers are dying today in part because they continue to eat dead foods that are killed in the microwave. They take a perfectly healthy p…

Started by UnSlaveMe

2 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Jerry Foust

RSS

Welcome August

Our website is closing. We are no longer accepting new members. Thankyou

Real news ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service