Editorials, Commentaries, Blogs (17,309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Benjamin Fulford, April 5, 2011… “Japan’s government, threatened with more HAARP attacks, pays 60 trillion yen to Feds”

The message is pointed and indicates the attempts to corrupt the planet will fail. And the most promising point in this one, in my mind, is…

Started by UnSlaveMe

11 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Cathy Moore

Loose Lips Sink Ships and 747s Too

Evergreen Air Evergreen Air is a CIA front company for chemtrail operations within the US, based out of Marana Air Park near Tucson Arizona…

Started by UnSlaveMe

1 Apr 7, 2011

California Radiation Level Testing

Please note: I cannot vouch for the accuracy of any of this information and do not have any previous awareness of this posting group. B. T…

Started by UnSlaveMe

10 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by UnSlaveMe

What's Up With Obama's Massive Head Scars?

Obama Major Brain Surgery? An Obot? Massive Head Scars A Rense.com Exclusive From Henry Makow via P.F. 4-4-11 What is up with these scars…

Started by UnSlaveMe

19 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by UnSlaveMe

Is Prince's Wedding Ring Refusal a Satanic Sign?

Satanists observe Christian rituals for one reason only, to tear them down. Everything a future king does is symbolic and an example to his…

Started by UnSlaveMe

5 Apr 5, 2011

When the Storms are Stilled: Earth and Spirit Life Compared - Steve Beckow

By - Steve BeckowAt some point, probably in this year (although I don’t know that for sure), we will spend some time in the Fourth Dimensio…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 Apr 4, 2011

Hanging by your Fingernails - The Fukushima Meltdown - Michio Kaku

The situation at Fukushima is relatively stable now, in the same way that you are stable if you hang by your fingernails off a cliff, and y…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 Apr 4, 2011

Conservative Harper attacked right from pulpit of Catholic Church today

Talking Peace and Social Justice, the far left Development and Peace representing other leftist groups came to Catholic Church in Canada to…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 Apr 3, 2011

Indiana prepares for major seismic event

Indiana prepares for major seismic event Published 31 March 2011 Two of Indiana's earthquake preparedness drills, the Great Central U.S.…

Started by UnSlaveMe

2 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by John Mick

Why is the Fed Bailing Out Qaddafi?

I'm taking a risk posting this as the date on it is April 1st once again, however the links with the article appear legit .. I leave it up…

Started by UnSlaveMe

3 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by MarieLynne ST Pierre

RSS

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

We rely 100% on member donations. Your help is appreciated.

Donations as of April 27 .. $ 491.00 (of $600 needed) .. thankyou.

Real News ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service