Editorials, Commentaries, Blogs (18,389)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show for 08/22/2017

The Path to Civil War-Doug Hagmann and Dave Hodges- CSS Hr 1- 8-20-17 By Dave Hodges on Aug 21, 2017 02:10 pm    I recently interviewed D…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 yesterday

BlackListed News Updates

Killer Robots: Experts Warn of ‘Third Revolution in Warfare’ Posted: 21 Aug 2017 09:00 PM PDT More than 100 leading robotics experts are…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 yesterday

Obsolete phrase: "independence of mind" By Jon Rappoport

By Jon Rappoport   Like a car with high fins and long protruding tail lights, the phrase "independence of mind" has gone out of style, e…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 yesterday

ZeroHedge Frontrunning: August 22

Frontrunning: August 22 Trump commits to a 'fight to win' in Afghan war (Read More) Stay or Go? Some Trump Aides Are Pressed From All Si…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 yesterday

Cathy O’Brien — Reagan’s Star Wars

Written By Former MK Ultra Victim Cathy O’Brien Reagan is iconic, and I am often questioned about my experiences with him that are detailed…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 yesterday

Benjamin Fulford Weekly Geo-Political News & Analysis for Aug. 21, 2017 - Full Report

By Benjamin,  The recent staged demonstrations and violent incidents carried out by paid hooligans in places like Charlottesville have prom…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 on Monday

Solar Eclipse - Any pics you want to share?

Thankyou to Gary for sharing these pics. Wonder what the other planets or objects are in the sky? In my area it was basically a non event a…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 on Monday

A total eclipse of SANITY: America under the spell of mass hysteria engineered by a dangerous, globalist-controlled media

(Natural News) The total eclipse of sanity is now under way across America. Mass hysteria has gripped the minds of the gullible, many of wh…

Started by UnSlaveMe

1 on Monday
Reply by MarieLynne ST Pierre

ZeroHedge Frontrunning: August 21

Frontrunning: August 21 Trump to present vision for U.S. strategy in Afghanistan war (Read More) Trump Struggles to Move Past Bannon, St…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 on Monday

Activist Post: Mainstream Science Now Resembling CIA Mind Control Programs to Wipe Memories .. and more

Mainstream Science Now Resembling CIA Mind Control Programs to Wipe Memories Aug 19, 2017 12:25 pmBy Aaron Kesel Years of research on mic…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 on Monday

RSS

Welcome August

Our website is closing. We are no longer accepting new members. Thankyou

Real news ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service