Miscellaneous Discussions (3,149)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is The Key To The Universe Wedged Inside Your Brain?

Source Squint your eyes a little, and check out this raisin-sized gland inside your brain: Would you believe me if I told you that this ti…

Started by rose

1 Jul 30
Reply by Sheeriew

110-Year-Old Man Says These 5 Foods Are Essential For Longevity

BY MIKE BARRETTPOSTED ON DECEMBER 23, 2014 A man named Bernardo LaPallo is over 110 years old, although most would think he is young…

Started by rose

1 Jul 30
Reply by Sheeriew

Elisa E. with Elana Freeland - Our Life Beyond MK-ULTRA By The Sage Of Quay Radio Hour

Elisa E. with Elana Freeland - Our Life Beyond MKULTRA By The Sage Of Quay Radio Hour Tonight my very special guests are Elisa E. and Elan…

Started by rose

0 Jul 29

Planned Parenthood's Black Market in Baby Parts

Planned Parenthood's Black Market in Baby Parts Dr. Mary Gatter, President, Medical Directors' Council, Planned Parenthood Federation of…

Started by DianeDi

1 Jul 28
Reply by John Mick

Believe It or Not: This Amazing Tree Grows 40 Different Kinds of Fruit

This is going to blow your mind. In a video profiling artist and Syracuse University professor Sam Van Aken, viewers are introduced to his…

Started by UnSlaveMe

4 Jul 27
Reply by Sam Joy

Filmmakers Accidentally Capture Awesome Meteor Explosion?

Filmmakers Accidentally Capture Awesome Meteor Explosion While shooting some timelapses, we saw a huge bright flash in the sky. It even l…

Started by rose

1 Jul 26
Reply by rose

Desperately Seeking members from The San Fransisco Bay Area

Hi Folks This is a call out to any members currently in the San Fransisco Bay area that is a licensed driver. If you know someone who ma…

Started by rose

0 Jul 26

Ever Wondered What A Tree Sounds Like When Played On A Record Player? You Wont Believe Your Ears!

Ever Wondered What A Tree Sounds Like When Played On A Record Playe... A talented musician, Bartholomaus Traubeck, came up with the ingeni…

Started by rose

2 Jul 26
Reply by Stuart Kyle Jones

Photos: ‘Mutant Daisies’ Found In Fukushima ‘Safe Zone’

Disturbing photos reveal Fukushima dangers BY ROBERT HARRINGTONPOSTED ON JULY 24, 2015 The headline above is certainly not t…

Started by rose

3 Jul 25
Reply by Ian T. MacLeod

Georgia Dogs Photographed Hugging Inspires Rescue Before Euthanasia

An adorable snapshot of two dogs embracing each another spread like wildfire across the Internet -- something that may have also helped sav…

Started by UnSlaveMe

1 Jul 23
Reply by Stuart Kyle Jones

RSS

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

Donations Needed ... and appreciated.

Donations - $400.00 was collected for August - Thankyou

Tesla ..

“The feeling is constantly growing on me that I had been the first to hear the greeting of one planet to another." ~Nikola Tesla~

Truth will set us free

Breaking News:

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

No Spam Allowed..

Music

Loading…

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2015   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service