Miscellaneous Discussions (2,984)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Interview Subjects/Resources

I am doing research on a possible book about alien abduction. I am a complete novice to the subject. If you can point me in the right direc…

Started by M Troy

0 Jan 1

Photo Section Missing

We had a problem last week with the right column missing from our website. When it came back we were missing our Photo Section. I hope it's…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 Dec 30, 2014

A Christmas movie - "The Gift Of Love" (TV Movie Starring Marie Osmond & Timothy Bottoms)

12/8/1978. A beautiful and wealthy orphan (Marie Osmond) is dutifully resigned to an arranged-for marriage to a man of "socially acceptable…

Started by rose

2 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by rose

How To Let Go Of People Who No Longer Need, Or Want, To Be In Your Life - by Luminita D. Saviuc

“Some birds are not meant to be caged, that’s all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or wh…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 Dec 28, 2014

Mysterious Explosions and Flashes, Filmed but Still Unexplained

Over the last few weeks, we have been hearing an awful lot about mysterious “bangs” that have been heard in various locales around the worl…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 Dec 28, 2014

The 12 Biggest Life Secrets Forgotten By Mankind

The 12 Biggest Life Secrets Forgotten By Mankind Posted: 24 Dec 2014 02:25 PM PST The more I ponder about life, the more I come to one sol…

Started by rose

5 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by PenG

Evolved Oncology: Lessons for Primary Care?

Evolved Oncology: Lessons for Primary Care? Monday,  January 5th, 2015Live from New York at 8:00 p.m.EST Cancer is one of the biggest issue…

Started by rose

1 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by E Dog

If you missed it - I have a special GIFT for you!

All previous shows from the EMF summit - FREE for another 48 hours Enjoy open access to ALL the wonderful life-saving interviews from the…

Started by rose

0 Dec 24, 2014

D7: Amazing Graphene: How This Stronger-Than-Steel Material Could Change the World!

Started by UnSlaveMe

1 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Stuart Kyle Jones

"The Chemical Trail Contrail-versy" Jim Lee

The Chemical Trail Contrail-versy by Jim Lee 2014 is at an end and as I look back over the last year of looking up, I feel we are f…

Started by rose

1 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Roberto Durante

RSS

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

Your help is needed to reach our goal by Feb. 1...

Please help us reach our goal. .. Donations for Jan/Feb - Rec'd as of Jan. 18 - $ 450.00 Thankyou :)

Love ...

“We are the cosmos made conscious and life is the means by which the universe understands itself.” ~Brian Cox~

Truth will set us free

Breaking News: Ten die in fighter plane crash at Spain training base used by NATO, 13 injured: defense ministry spokesman.

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews, CLICK HERE

free counters

No Spam Allowed..

Music

Loading…

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2015   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service