Miscellaneous Discussions (3,047)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IWB: Russian Cyber Security Agents Accused of Treason for Working with CIA .. and more

Russian Cyber Security Agents Accused of Treason for Working with CIA By IWB on Jan 31, 2017 04:29 pmby Amna El Tawil   Russian security…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 Jan 31

Jan. 28, 2017: Chinese New Year's Day and Chinese Lunar Calendar

The Chinese New Year's Day is the new moon day of the first lunar month. According to Chinese Lunar calendar, the first lunar month is the…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 Jan 26

The colors are fantastic, but the words are better.

Compassion is language the deaf can hear and the blind can see. ~Mark Twain~       Kindness is in our power even when fondness is not. ~He…

Started by UnSlaveMe

1 Jan 22
Reply by rose

The Unbelievable Origin Of ‘Piss Poor’ And Other Sayings From A Simpler Time

We can learn a lot about ourselves by looking to the past. History not only provides us with a nostalgic glimpse at how things used to be —…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 Jan 16

The Post

This is the post I have been trying to make that Ning is not allowing .. hmmm! I haven't read it yet, but it sounds interesting. .. B.What…

Started by UnSlaveMe

11 Jan 13
Reply by Sam Joy

testing

test

Started by UnSlaveMe

1 Jan 13
Reply by UnSlaveMe

Reverse Speech Analysis - Dr. Steven Greer Accuses Wilcock, Goode, and Tompkins of being Mind-Controlled

This article was first seen at discerningthemystery2000plus.blogspot.com Source: Audio Boom Reverse Speech Analysis by Tiffany Fontenot DR.…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 Jan 5

Russians paid for hacking US election

Russia for sure has helped Trump to win the election by playing a big role in email hacking event. Russia won't do it for free. There must…

Started by Kat Sung

0 Dec 22, 2016

Russians paid for hacking US election

Russia for sure has helped Trump to win the election by playing a big role in email hacking event. Russia won't do it for free. There must…

Started by Kat Sung

0 Dec 22, 2016

Problems Posting Important Video

I have tried to post this 3 times today after making other posts and having no issues. I think it must be pretty important so here is the l…

Started by UnSlaveMe

2 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by UnSlaveMe

RSS

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

We rely 100% on member donations. Your help is appreciated.

Donations as of May 21 .. $ 176.00 (of $600 needed) .. thankyou.

Real News ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service