Miscellaneous Discussions (3,010)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Helmet Lets You Hear the Soundtrack of Your Brain

Have you ever wondered what your brain sounds like? With the number of brain farts I get, there’s really not much mystery to what my craniu…

Started by UnSlaveMe

0 Feb 2

We all take tablets from time to time but I myself found that I was getting hooked on pain killers

From the Archives: The Horrific New World Order Master Plan that has full UN approval They say “A picture paints a thousand words.” Look d…

Started by rose

1 Feb 1
Reply by PenG

HAARP - New World Order Mind Control and Weather Warfare Weapon

HAARP - New World Order Mind Controland Weather Warfare Weapon United States Secretary of Defense William Cohen apparently stated in a pres…

Started by rose

0 Jan 31

Microchip And Male Birth Control — Here’s The Future Of Contraception

Microchip And Male Birth Control — Here’s The Exciting? Future Of Contraception Male birth control (that isn't a condom) could be available…

Started by rose

0 Jan 30

Some News Links - in Bridget's Absence

Charlie Hebdo ‘Suicided’ Cop: Autopsy Cover-up, Mother Reveals All http://yournewswire.com/charlie-hebdo-suicided-cop-autopsy-cover-up-moth

Started by rose

1 Jan 30
Reply by UnSlaveMe

Cloud-bursters: ‘Guarantee good weather’ at your wedding for £100,000

Cloud-bursters: ‘Guarantee good weather’ at your wedding for £100,000 Jimmy Nsubuga for Metro.co.ukMonday 26 Jan 2015 12:57 pm This…

Started by rose

2 Jan 29
Reply by rose

New Psychiatric Diagnosis Targets “Internet Conspiracy Theorists”

The Obama administration has a new partner in crime and it is the American Psychiatric Association (APA).  The APA created the new Diagnos…

Started by UnSlaveMe

4 Jan 27
Reply by Ian T. MacLeod

As inequality soars, the nervous super rich are already planning their escapes

As inequality soars, the nervous super rich are already planning their escapes Hedge fund managers are preparing getaways by buying a…

Started by rose

5 Jan 26
Reply by Roberto Durante

To All - NEW ZEALAND MEDICAL ASSOCIATION’S WAR AGAINST NATURAL HEALTH

NEW ZEALAND MEDICAL ASSOCIATION’S WAR AGAINST NATURAL HEALTH: NEW ZEALAND NATURAL HEALTH AND SUPPLEMENTARY PRODUCTS BILL   As you all will…

Started by rose

1 Jan 26
Reply by Aware Canuck

Crazy Weather - Haarp Related?

Yes I'm a conspiracy theorist - but with valid reason I believe. The weather has been wreaking havoc on a good portion of the world for a v…

Started by UnSlaveMe

1 Jan 25
Reply by UnSlaveMe

RSS

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

Last day to help us reach our goal. $185.00 still needed. Please donate ..

Please help us reach our goal. .. Donations for Feb. - Mar. 1 - Rec'd as of today Feb. 23 ... $440.00

Love ...

Have a Great Weekend!

Truth will set us free

Breaking News: Russian opposition politician Boris Nemtsov was shot to death in central Moscow late Friday, Interfax reports.

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews, CLICK HERE

free counters

No Spam Allowed..

Music

Loading…

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2015   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service