MarieLynne ST Pierre's Discussions (3,530)

Discussions Replied To (3530) Replies Latest Activity

"seems like a waste of time when so much testimony is missing. I don't get the purpos…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Mar 20 to LIVE: James Comey Testifies On President Trump Wiretapping Claims & Russian Interference (3/20/2017)

1 Mar 20
Reply by MarieLynne ST Pierre

"That's how it 'feels' to me, Sam. I so agree with your statement that "nothing is as…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Mar 15 to And There Will Be Signs – The Stage Is Set – Take Time To Analyze This For Yourself – Do Not Be In Shock.

3 Mar 15
Reply by Sam Joy

"Interesting. I have been thinking about coconut oil for two days. I guess this artic…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Mar 13 to Eat 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil a Day and THIS Will Happen to Your Thyroid!

1 Mar 13

"So many people get sick with flu like symptoms and still, no one is asking what is t…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Mar 12 to One more reason never to trust the CDC - My interview with former CBS star reporter: not fake news By Jon Rappoport

1 Mar 12

""What happens here on Earth is of no consequence. It's just an experience...nothing…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Mar 6 to "The Secret" by Bridget

23 Mar 6
Reply by Roberto Durante

"using the words CIA and US Government interchangeably is an error. One would need to…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Mar 5 to Americans Are Ditching Their TVs in Record Numbers. Here's What They're Watching. #NewWorldNextWeek corbettreport

1 Mar 5

"A teacher told me that we have more levels of ego than Human."

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Mar 4 to Ego, Enlightenment & Other Essentials - With: Cate Montana

1 Mar 4

"Having problems here in Cali. too. Started yesterday."

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Mar 3 to Internet Is Very Weird This Morning

3 Mar 3
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"He jumped from the kitchen window? Leaving his family hysterical? How awful."

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Mar 2 to Prominent Hedge Fund Trader Jumps To His Death In Manhattan

2 Mar 2

"'natural money'? That's an oxymoron.  Nature being used as a medium of exchange is m…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Mar 2 to Kill Your TV And Live Forever David Seaman

1 Mar 2

RSS

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

Please donate to our website so that we can continue to offer you the latest news.

Donations as of Mar. 25 .. $509.00 .. thankyou.

Real News ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service