MarieLynne ST Pierre's Discussions (3,539)

Discussions Replied To (3539) Replies Latest Activity

"This leaves me hanging with the question "who or what are the blue orbs that have be…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied 2 hours ago to Bill Ryan Update - "The Truth about Corey Goode"

1 2 hours ago
Reply by MarieLynne ST Pierre

"I've been spending most of my time with an almost three year old. So I am being very…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Apr 20 to Cabal Language Corruption - By One Who Knows

3 Apr 21
Reply by Roberto Durante

"What a Crock "

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Apr 14 to Assange & his followers are demons, WikiLeaks is non-state hostile intel service - CIA chief RT

1 Apr 14

"OMG, I Love This Guy! Everything he said about people telling him to 'be quiet' was…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Apr 14 to New Super Soldier Emerges - David King Tells His Story

2 Apr 14

"Interesting. I intuitively !New that Trump was Freemason and Jewish before any resea…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Apr 14 to Benjamin Fulford Short Update - April 14, 2017

2 Apr 15
Reply by Roberto Durante

"Wow. I think this idea is worth considering. Actually makes more sense than the Chri…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Apr 12 to God is a Human Eater - Vatican Suppressed Scriptures - Gospel of Philip Leak Project

1 Apr 12

"I just cannot bring myself to take a digital voice seriously. It reminds me of carto…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Apr 11 to Vladimir Putin - Western Governments Are Destroying The Planet With Chemtrails

3 Apr 12
Reply by Roberto Durante

"I find this woman annoying. Waste of time."

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Apr 9 to Study: Most Of California Plunge Into The Sea Following Earthquake. MLordandGod

1 Apr 9

"You can't destroy the truth.  We are entering a level of disclosure that will expose…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Apr 3 to Richard Dolan & Ron James UTTERLY DESTROY Corey Goode & David Wilcock (4/2017)

2 Apr 4
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"seems like a waste of time when so much testimony is missing. I don't get the purpos…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Mar 20 to LIVE: James Comey Testifies On President Trump Wiretapping Claims & Russian Interference (3/20/2017)

1 Mar 20

RSS

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

We rely 100% on member donations. Your help is appreciated.

Donations as of April 27 .. $ 441.00 (of $600 needed) .. thankyou.

Real News ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service