MarieLynne ST Pierre's Discussions (3,553)

Discussions Replied To (3553) Replies Latest Activity

"My only experience with fasting was a 21 day water only fast.  That was about twelve…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied 1 hour ago to COUPLE EATS FOOD MAXIMUM 3 TIMES A WEEK & USES BREATH & ‘UNIVERSAL ENERGY’ FOR SUSTENANCE

1 1 hour ago
Reply by MarieLynne ST Pierre

"not fake.  The shadow line above and below is very familiar to me."

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied on Monday to UFO Flying by Grenfell Tower Blaze?: D7

1 on Monday

"Great article and reminder. Thanks."

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied on Monday to If You Experience Any Of These 20 Signs Your Soul Is Getting Quantum Upgrades…

1 on Monday

"Thank you, Ronald, for your service to humanity."

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Jun 11 to Real Big Power: Revelations by insider Ronald Bernard-part 2

1 Jun 11

"This was great.  Real people with real info."

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Jun 10 to Being with the Beings Miguel Mendonça & Krista Raisa 8June2017

1 Jun 10

"bla bla, bla, more of the same but different game in the 'rat race'. "

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied May 27 to EXPOSED: You Won't Believe Who's Helping George Soros Hijack The Texas Gold Industry!

2 May 27

"Love your comment Roberto."

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied May 27 to President Trump Turned To NATO, Said One Thing, And Then All Hell Broke Loose Lisa Haven

3 May 28
Reply by Roberto Durante

"Sounds very much like what I went through. I'm better now but still experience stran…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied May 19 to Victurus Libertas Under Attack! FBI Anon Answers Readers Questions About Trump “Intel Leak” and “Our Ally”

2 May 19

"This guy's racket is so stale it stinks.  What's amazing is people still buy into it…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied May 16 to MAJOR!! CENTRAL BANKERS HAVE MADE A Decision On The Economy—Insider Leaks Their Secret! Lisa Haven

1 May 16

"Most sane and iluminating​ speaker I've heard on our current condition."

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied May 14 to Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, May 13, 2017 ( Dane Wigington GeoengineeringWatch.org )

1 May 14

RSS

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

We rely 100% on member donations. Have you donated this month?

Donations as of June 24 .. $378.00 (of $600 needed) .. thankyou.

Real News ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service