MarieLynne ST Pierre's Discussions (3,567)

Discussions Replied To (3567) Replies Latest Activity

"embarrassing isn't it."

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied 1 hour ago to A total eclipse of SANITY: America under the spell of mass hysteria engineered by a dangerous, globalist-controlled media

1 1 hour ago
Reply by MarieLynne ST Pierre

""Every which way power can be discredited or misunderstood.... people will discredit…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied on Saturday to The free individual returns from the dead by Jon Rappoport

1 on Saturday

"3-D printing stem cells???  Wow, sounds like that would come in handy for building c…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied on Saturday to BlackListed News Updates

1 on Saturday

"so interesting. I guess that the second wave he described is what we experienced las…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Aug 9 to What Schumann Resonance SPIKES Mean Jetson White

2 Aug 9
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"That was great.  Reminds me of the great clearing I experienced after meeting Wayne…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Aug 7 to Identifying Negative Entities in QHHT Sessions With Sian Chua in5d

1 Aug 7

""I need a break but I'm sure I'll be back." That I can live with. Catch you later. T…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Aug 3 to Huge Announcement Regarding Website

23 Aug 12
Reply by Sheeriew

"What is deeply disturbing is this guys interpretation of the facts. The trafficking…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Aug 1 to Prime Mover In Child Trafficking Ring Revealed David Zublick Channel

1 Aug 1

"My info. told me that the eclipse is on the 8th. So much conflicting info. "

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Jul 29 to Opening of the Lionsgate Portal August 2017

1 Jul 29

"Thank you for this gift."

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Jul 17 to Free Online Reiki Healing Session / Heal yourself watching this video only

1 Jul 17

"Thanks for the reminder.  Just learned about wheatgrass pulling.  I think it's worth…"

MarieLynne ST Pierre replied Jul 16 to HOW I USED OIL PULLING TO HEAL MY TEETH (Technique Demo) thetruthergirls

2 Jul 16
Reply by UnSlaveMe

RSS

Welcome August

Our website is closing. We are no longer accepting new members. Thankyou

Real news ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service