E Dog's Discussions (282)

Discussions Replied To (282) Replies Latest Activity

"Cool"

E Dog replied Jul 13 to The mini cars you never imagined existed !!! With motors

1 Jul 13
Reply by E Dog

"I  just got solar and was looking at the sun, angel. I was just thinking it seems to…"

E Dog replied Jul 3 to Earth tilting South - Sun to far North - Proof! - Michigan Farmer confirms Phenomenon MrMBB333

1 Jul 3
Reply by E Dog

"I opted out, but Solar requires one."

E Dog replied May 24 to EKG Proof That "Smart" Meters Affect the Human Heart

1 May 24
Reply by E Dog

"I know the pic after the TB video it's, Box Canyon Ridge. I do 24 at a time, I get 5…"

E Dog replied May 11 to Awareness Needed of Scalar/Directed Energy Weapons Systems on Civilians and Lightworkers

2 May 11
Reply by Kat Sung

"Is this follow up for cattle mutilation ?"

E Dog replied May 5 to 32 COWS Wiped Out By Something In The Sky 5/5/17 secureteam10

1 May 5
Reply by E Dog

"From what I have learned, Cancer can not exist in an: Oxygen rich, or a Ph above 6,…"

E Dog replied Apr 17 to Announcing a breakthrough in cancer treatment by the Keshe Foundation

2 Apr 17
Reply by E Dog

"Organite: is an mix of resin (organic) and metal chips ( Non Organic ), usually with…"

E Dog replied Apr 14 to New Super Soldier Emerges - David King Tells His Story

2 Apr 14
Reply by MarieLynne ST Pierre

"Nothing In This Book Is True, But it's Exactly How Things Are. By Bob Frissell, Intr…"

E Dog replied Mar 26 to Drunvalo Melchizedek: What Will Happen During The Shift?

1 Mar 26
Reply by E Dog

"Carbon Canyon Rd has them on power poles. O.C ,  to Riverside, CA."

E Dog replied Mar 24 to Seventeen Ohio Cities File Lawsuit To Stop 5G Cell Towers Everywhere

1 Mar 24
Reply by E Dog

""Pot" to "kettle", "Your Black". "Kettle" to "Pot". "not compared to you"."

E Dog replied Mar 8 to Podesta Received Massive Donations From Russia

1 Mar 8
Reply by E Dog

RSS

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

We rely 100% on member donations. Have you donated this month?

Donations as of July 28: .. $310.00 (of $600 needed)

Real news ...

Click Here

Breaking News: Senate narrowly rejects measure to partly repeal Affordable Care Act, dealing major setback to GOP leaders.

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service