Janie Langley's Discussions (1,049)

Discussions Replied To (1049) Replies Latest Activity

"Respectfully, I have not been participating on this site for many month's. Wishing y…"

Janie Langley replied Aug 1 to Donations: Beginning Aug. 1st: All Members Must Contribute to the Website

4 Aug 1
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"I came here today and didn't know why until I found this. A few months ago I had a f…"

Janie Langley replied May 4 to YouRTubeNews Weekend Special: I think I may be a Targeted Individual - Are You?

8 May 4
Reply by Janie Langley

"With Special Thought's of Julie's Well Being this Easter Sunday."

Janie Langley replied Apr 15 to Happy Easter Everyone From Bridget

3 Apr 15
Reply by Janie Langley

"My neighbor has Stage4 Colon Cancer for 3 years and stopped Chemo therapy a year and…"

Janie Langley replied Mar 24 to Vitamin C discovered to halt CANCER stem cells... works 1000% better than cancer drug - Natural News

2 Mar 25
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"This idea has and is being utilized and successfully I might add. The very best idea…"

Janie Langley replied Mar 12 to What if you could trade your skills with others for good and services without the use of money?

3 Mar 12
Reply by Janie Langley

"Yes,Sam. The Crook's are scared to death! When Trump won the election the entire App…"

Janie Langley replied Mar 7 to Anna von Reitz: The Situation Report March 6 2017

2 Mar 7
Reply by Janie Langley

"LOL! It must be so,Sam!"

Janie Langley replied Mar 6 to "The Secret" by Bridget

23 Mar 6
Reply by Roberto Durante

"Back in the Oh so distant 90's I became aware of the,Art of the Day, it was to Live…"

Janie Langley replied Mar 6 to "The Secret" by Bridget

23 Mar 6
Reply by Roberto Durante

"Sounds more like,Slippin' into Darkness,away from some thing or some event."

Janie Langley replied Mar 1 to 450+ tons of essentials: Saudi king sets off for month-long Asian trip RT

1 Mar 1
Reply by Janie Langley

"IMHO this means nothing more than everything that David has reported is 100% spot on…"

Janie Langley replied Feb 26 to PIZZAGATE- DAVID SEAMAN ACCOUNTS ALL DELETED! TWITTER, YOUTUBE, VIDME

1 Feb 26
Reply by Janie Langley

RSS

Welcome August

Our website is closing. We are no longer accepting new members. Thankyou

Real news ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service