rose's Discussions (1,942)

Discussions Replied To (1422) Replies Latest Activity

"if anyone wants part two - send me an email for access code"

rose replied Jun 5 to Veritas Radio - George Kavassilas - 1 of 2 - Exposing the Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) Agenda

1 Jun 5
Reply by rose

"cool gadgets to move you into big brothers SMART. The electro-sensitive shiver"

rose replied May 26 to 10 COOL GADGETS THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT

1 May 26
Reply by rose

"Thanks - if you want the second half to this, let me know."

rose replied May 26 to Veritas Radio - Carl Johan Calleman, Ph.D. - 1 of 2 - The Nine Waves of Creation

1 May 26
Reply by rose

"When the coast comes 2m-10m out of the sea like it did in Kaikoura NZ... then they c…"

rose replied May 24 to CA Coastline instantly changed forever | NEW maps needed! MrMBB333

2 May 24
Reply by rose

"Thanks B - I wasn't aware of this. :( We are so farked down here in NZ (being the g…"

rose replied May 22 to China holds 40th Antarctic Treaty Consultative Meeting

1 May 22
Reply by rose

"Happening here in NZ already - started here at my place last night. My partners Appl…"

rose replied May 18 to Another Huge Global Cyber Attack Is Underway, Drastically Slows Computers and Servers

1 May 18
Reply by rose

"I saw this same thing happen in 2008 in NZ... I was told to watch nature and nature…"

rose replied May 16 to Farmer makes very rare observation | Everyday life form has VANISHED from his farm! Disappeared? MrMBB333

1 May 16
Reply by rose

"Thanks B - get a little pissed off with the memes that come from that community. Goo…"

rose replied May 14 to Schumann Resonances are NOT Increasing

1 May 14
Reply by rose

"They sure do Bridget and thanks for reporting on geoengineering here.  Many of the p…"

rose replied May 11 to Is This President Trump Touring a Chemtrail Plane? May, 2017 Leak Project

2 May 11
Reply by rose

"There s a huge Navy experiment going on on he West coast because you are about to be…"

rose replied Apr 10 to What Are They Looking For? Unusual Military Activity Off Southern California Coast: D7

1 Apr 10
Reply by rose

RSS

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

We rely 100% on member donations. Have you donated this month?

Donations as of June 24 .. $378.00 (of $600 needed) .. thankyou.

Real News ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service