rose's Discussions (1,933)

Discussions Replied To (1413) Replies Latest Activity

"There s a huge Navy experiment going on on he West coast because you are about to be…"

rose replied Apr 10 to What Are They Looking For? Unusual Military Activity Off Southern California Coast: D7

1 Apr 10
Reply by rose

"Thank you"

rose replied Apr 7 to The Strange Link Between the Human Mind and Quantum Physics

1 Apr 7
Reply by rose

"If anyone wants the Alta Report I have it - paid for. Send me a note and I'll email…"

rose replied Mar 31 to clif's wujo - March 30, 2017 clif high

1 Mar 31
Reply by rose

"Correction - the shark was found washed up on the beach A four-foot long shark was…"

rose replied Mar 31 to Giant Shark Found On Road 10 Miles Inland After Cyclone Hits Australia Mary Greeley

3 Mar 31
Reply by rose

"This was a shocking geoengineered storm - the tail of it is just hitting NZ"

rose replied Mar 31 to Disaster from above: Floods in Lismore leave 2 dead, 1,000s stranded (DRONE FOOTAGE)

1 Mar 31
Reply by rose

"Of course a 'new' ancient artifact found by Israel pisses off Muslims.  They probabl…"

rose replied Mar 29 to MAJOR FIND: Major Biblical Discovery ROCKS the World – Muslims are LIVID

1 Mar 29
Reply by rose

"Thank you - a message I should remember"

rose replied Mar 28 to Veritas Radio - Neil Kramer - The Staircase of Disbelief Veritas Radio

1 Mar 28
Reply by rose

"Man made Weapons of Mass Destruction"

rose replied Mar 24 to Most Complex Quake in Recorded History | S0 News Mar.24.2017 Suspicious0bservers

1 Mar 24
Reply by rose

"hideous!"

rose replied Mar 24 to Train to your door! Chinese railway station inside an apartment building

1 Mar 24
Reply by rose

"An excellent show from the archives... thanks for covering geoengineering here ♥"

rose replied Mar 19 to Rosalind Peterson: The Chemtrail Cover-Up

1 Mar 19
Reply by rose

RSS

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

We rely 100% on member donations. Your help is appreciated.

Donations as of April 27 .. $ 441.00 (of $600 needed) .. thankyou.

Real News ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service