Jerry Foust's Discussions (949)

Discussions Replied To (947) Replies Latest Activity

"It could be the old bait and switch routine,like you say we will have to wait and se…"

Jerry Foust replied Jan 21 to Jeff Berwick "Trump Was Chosen By The Elite. We'll Soon See That He's The Bankers President." The Richie Allen Show

27 Jan 22
Reply by Sam Joy

"This is fake too lol"

Jerry Foust replied Nov 14, 2016 to Actress Roseanne Barr: 'MK Ultra Rules in Hollywood'

1 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Jerry Foust

"This is to keep everyone away from there !!!!"

Jerry Foust replied Nov 11, 2016 to USA, Kerry sign huge new Antarctica treaty w/ Russia but talk war everywhere else. Why?

1 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Jerry Foust

"Done,now it's time for all others who appreciate this site and all the good works th…"

Jerry Foust replied Nov 9, 2016 to Donations Desperately Needed!

5 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"I love it !!!!"

Jerry Foust replied Nov 2, 2016 to Confessed Clinton hit-man, Larry Nichols: "HILLARY MUST BE STOPPED"!

3 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Sam Joy

"I Love it !!!!"

Jerry Foust replied Oct 21, 2016 to France: Entire Swiss Branch Of Rothschild’s Banking Empire Under Criminal Investigation Following David De Rothschild Indictment

1 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Jerry Foust

"I opted for the free update from Windows 7 to Windows 10 because I can't afford to b…"

Jerry Foust replied Jul 31, 2016 to Question for Windows 10 Users ...

10 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"They are going to spy on us one way or the other.and frankly I don't really care if…"

Jerry Foust replied Jul 31, 2016 to Question for Windows 10 Users ...

10 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"This is huge, I have long suspected some of this info. to be true !!"

Jerry Foust replied Jul 14, 2016 to Exciting News: Russian Scientists Announce Historic Discovery Rendering the Entire System Obsolete

5 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Guenter Spens

"I know all about big pharma and I don't take vaccines or none of that other crap, BH…"

Jerry Foust replied Jul 12, 2016 to I just want to sleep: Weird weather and headaches .. Bridget

39 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by rose

RSS

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

Please donate to our website so that we can continue to offer you the latest news.

Donations as of Mar. 25 .. $509.00 .. thankyou.

Real News ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service