Carol Iwanski's Discussions (1,751)

Discussions Replied To (1750) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for the update on your daughter and I'm praying that this awful disease wi…"

Carol Iwanski replied Mar 16 to Prayers for my Daughter Appreciated

26 Mar 17
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Today WikiLeaks says that the CIA hacks can leave tracks like another country did th…"

Carol Iwanski replied Mar 7 to Daniel Bongino DESTROYS MSM Obama wiretapping coverage!

2 Mar 7
Reply by Carol Iwanski

"Today the Senate passed a waiver allowing him to be appointed."

Carol Iwanski replied Jan 12 to Mad Dog Mattis Is Technically Ineligible for the Job, Was Never Civilian for 7 Years: D7

1 Jan 12
Reply by Carol Iwanski

"Thanks, I will."

Carol Iwanski replied Dec 20, 2016 to Real footage of Admiral Richard Byrd's secret expediton

3 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Carol Iwanski

"I knew I should have watched these sooner, the account has been closed."

Carol Iwanski replied Dec 20, 2016 to Real footage of Admiral Richard Byrd's secret expediton

3 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Carol Iwanski

"There was a second one off the coast of Calif. a 5.0 several hours after the first 6…"

Carol Iwanski replied Dec 8, 2016 to BREAKING - Powerful Magnitude 6.5 Earthquake Followed by a 5.0 Hits Off N California Coast

11 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Carol Iwanski

"Fake News"

Carol Iwanski replied Dec 8, 2016 to BREAKING - Powerful Magnitude 6.5 Earthquake Followed by a 5.0 Hits Off N California Coast

11 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Carol Iwanski

"I thought this looked familiar so read the comments under it at You Tube...this is f…"

11 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Carol Iwanski

"I'd heard that, but wasn't sure...thanks Lauren."

Carol Iwanski replied Dec 5, 2016 to Benjamin Fulford, December 5, 2016: The dominoes keep falling, Hollande, Renzi, Sarkozy down, Xi, Putin, Abe and Merkel now targeted

6 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Carol Iwanski

"OMG, that is awful.  Do you think it's true that the real Putin is dead and what we…"

Carol Iwanski replied Dec 5, 2016 to Benjamin Fulford, December 5, 2016: The dominoes keep falling, Hollande, Renzi, Sarkozy down, Xi, Putin, Abe and Merkel now targeted

6 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Carol Iwanski

RSS

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

Please donate to our website so that we can continue to offer you the latest news.

Donations as of Mar. 25 .. $509.00 .. thankyou.

Real News ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service