Roberto Durante's Discussions (2,981)

Discussions Replied To (2973) Replies Latest Activity

"interesting to discover this rottenschield puppet https://www.sott.net/article/34899…"

Roberto Durante replied 7 hours ago to National Sovereign VS Rothschild Globalist WeAreChange

1 7 hours ago
Reply by Roberto Durante

"I don't believe in reincarnation, because to believe is to doubt, and I absolutely h…"

Roberto Durante replied 7 hours ago to The Evidence for Reincarnation- Scientifically Documented True Stories That Prove Past Lives Are Real

1 7 hours ago
Reply by Roberto Durante

"The only nuclear catastrophe that could happen is in NY from out a inside job again…"

Roberto Durante replied yesterday to Jeff Rense & Catherine Austin Fitts - Is Blazing Nuclear War Imminent?

1 yesterday
Reply by Roberto Durante

"Hollande is a Bilderberg puppet master and Macron a Rottenschield slave, so make you…"

Roberto Durante replied yesterday to ‘Must defeat Le Pen’: Hollande calls on ministers to rally around Macron RT

1 yesterday
Reply by Roberto Durante

""

Roberto Durante replied on Tuesday to 5 things an elite banking Dutch Whistleblower tells us #NWO

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Roberto Durante

"did you have download the PDF, its very interesting and give a new view on the use o…"

Roberto Durante replied Apr 21 to Cabal Language Corruption - By One Who Knows

3 Apr 21
Reply by Roberto Durante

"thank you for posting, it's a great article, very interesting to know how to use the…"

Roberto Durante replied Apr 20 to Cabal Language Corruption - By One Who Knows

3 Apr 21
Reply by Roberto Durante

"Cobra is right, now the disgusting degenerate bunch of zombies will have to justify…"

Roberto Durante replied Apr 20 to Justice of Ma’at, George Bush Sr. Hospitalized

1 Apr 20
Reply by Roberto Durante

"good analize and also to reminding us about that conscious thoughts have an impact o…"

Roberto Durante replied Apr 15 to Why I Think Trump & Putin Are Trolling The World Right Now

1 Apr 15
Reply by Roberto Durante

"interesting to know, and now I understand why so many zionist in his administration"

Roberto Durante replied Apr 15 to Benjamin Fulford Short Update - April 14, 2017

2 Apr 15
Reply by Roberto Durante

RSS

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

We rely 100% on member donations. Your help is appreciated.

Donations as of April 27 .. $ 441.00 (of $600 needed) .. thankyou.

Real News ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service