UnSlaveMe's Discussions (106,509)

Discussions Replied To (25274) Replies Latest Activity

"An Update: My daughter has been on a waiting list for an "Intervention" type facilit…"

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 16 to Prayers for my Daughter Appreciated

26 Mar 17
Reply by UnSlaveMe

" "

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 16 to The Fed Initiates 'Operation Rate Increase' To Begin The Collapse Of The Economy - Episode 1229a X22Report

1 Mar 16
Reply by UnSlaveMe

" "

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 14 to ALERT NEWS NOW TO North Korea

1 Mar 14
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Yes I heard it jumped as high as 40 for a period of time. I've heard it from differe…"

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 14 to David Wilcock's New Data Dump - Antarctica is Atlantis - Beware of Disinformation! Destroying The Illusion

2 Mar 14
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Great idea Roberto .. most of our ancestors used to do it as well with farming espec…"

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 12 to What if you could trade your skills with others for good and services without the use of money?

3 Mar 12
Reply by Janie Langley

"According to David Wilcock he's already been in jail for 6 months. (according to one…"

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 12 to IT’S HAPPENING! If Jason Chaffetz Is Right, Obama Will Be Behind Bars By Tomorrow! MLordandGod

2 Mar 12
Reply by rose

"I listened to this last night and found it exciting and one of Kerry's better interv…"

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 11 to PROJECT CAMELOT: SEBASTIEN MARTIN : STARSEED AWAKENING

1 Mar 11
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Most likely Sam, but I'm not sure exactly what Salla said. There could be more than…"

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 11 to Archons ARE among us

2 Mar 11
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Okay thankyou Sam"

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 10 to Antarctica's Secrets Beneath the Ice (Full Documentary 2017)

5 Mar 10
Reply by Sam Joy

"Thanks .. I didn't watch. Guess I won't bother. "

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 10 to Antarctica's Secrets Beneath the Ice (Full Documentary 2017)

5 Mar 10
Reply by Sam Joy

RSS

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

Please donate to our website so that we can continue to offer you the latest news.

Donations as of Mar. 25 .. $509.00 .. thankyou.

Real News ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service