Maialynda's Discussions (743)

Discussions Replied To (719) Replies Latest Activity

"Glad that your daughter and you are finally getting the help that you need. Praying…"

Maialynda replied Mar 17 to Prayers for my Daughter Appreciated

26 Mar 17
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"This article is from the Washington Post saying this and you know they are lavish pu…"

Maialynda replied Dec 16, 2016 to FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election

1 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Maialynda

"If this is the case, I wouldn't be surprised if she is appointed to his administrati…"

Maialynda replied Nov 22, 2016 to News Alert: Trump won’t pursue case against Clinton, aide says - The Washington Post

2 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Maialynda

"This video also has some old disinfo in it in that it emphasizes the official story…"

Maialynda replied Nov 4, 2016 to Anonymous Release Bone-Chilling video of Huma Abedin every American Needs to See

3 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Maialynda

"I'm skeptical.  There is already early voting underway with the present candidates o…"

Maialynda replied Oct 27, 2016 to "​Incredible" Republic Intel Update - October 24, 2016

2 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Maialynda

"This video had a take down notice.  It's not there anymore."

Maialynda replied Sep 27, 2016 to MAGIC TECHNOLOGY USA Dental Implants Ultramodern - SMART Techniques dental implants fastest ever

2 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"I have had problems with accessing this site. I checked to see if it was down and it…"

Maialynda replied Sep 26, 2016 to Ning Issues

12 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Sam,  Praying for your recovery.  You have been a vital part of this group."

Maialynda replied Sep 15, 2016 to Prayers & Healing Energy to our Sam

19 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Roberto Durante

"I saw commercials for the "US Space Command" too.  It tuned out to be a commercial f…"

Maialynda replied Jun 24, 2016 to FULL ARTICLE Benjamin Fulford 6-20-16… “In a first US Supreme Commander General Joseph Dunford addresses the UN as head of Republic”‏

1 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Maialynda

"It's looking falser and falser with each post on this."

Maialynda replied Jun 17, 2016 to Pulse Shooter Has Acting Background, Key Witness Are Directors and Actors!: D7

1 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Maialynda

RSS

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

We rely 100% on member donations. Have you donated this month?

Donations as of June 24 .. $378.00 (of $600 needed) .. thankyou.

Real News ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service