Globalists Pressuring YouTube to Censor Anything Free Speech

By Dave Hodges on Mar 19, 2017 10:32 am
The British government is pressuring Google to control the “hate speech” being played on YouTube.  We all know what hate speech really is. Remember the admonition against book burning and this is exactly what we see here. The entire story as well as where there is headed is contained in the following video.     […]
Read in browser »

New Climate Change Tax On Your House Courtesy of Obama

By Dave Hodges on Mar 19, 2017 10:21 am
  Courtesy of a last minute order, Obama has placed climate change restructions and taxes on all new developments and homes. This was Obama’s parting gift to the American people. No doubt it was meant as punishment for electing Donald Trump. Certainly this is true because the grassroots of his constituency are too poor to […]
Read in browser »

Did the Daily Mail Just Reveal the Next False Flag?

By Dave Hodges on Mar 19, 2017 10:04 am
  The Daily Mail, did the just warn us about a pending false flag attack. If I were in there shoes this is exactly what I would say and how I would handle it.       PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL ANDDON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US   This is the absolute best in […]
Read in browser »

Trump’s Poll Numbers Are On the Rise

By Dave Hodges on Mar 19, 2017 07:18 am
As I predicted, Trump’s legitimate poll numbers are rising despite the incessant attacks by the Deep State and the Fake News Media. Here is the complete story: PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL ANDDON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US   This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to […]
Read in browser »

World War III Is Nearing As US-Chinese Talks Fail

By Dave Hodges on Mar 19, 2017 06:20 am
I am more convinced that ever that the Chinese are going to join forces with Russia and attack the United States. The latest round of meetings between Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, is a living testimony to that belief. I recently wrote two articles which spelled out how a combination of Russian and Chinese forces […]
Read in browser »

Views: 1

Reply to This

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

We rely 100% on member donations. Have you donated this month?

Donations as of June 24 .. $378.00 (of $600 needed) .. thankyou.

Real News ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service