MAKE THIS VIRAL!

WORLD LIBERATION DAY
5-5-2012

It is time to take action! It is time to take the destiny of our world in our own hands! Therefore we will meet in groups large and small, as individuals and couples, at the exact time of full moon this May. Millions of us will gather and visualize the liberation of our planet from the tyranny of the central bankers so that for the first time in our history we will have the chance to create our own destiny as free citizens of the Earth.

There is a plan, conceived by positive people in the military, supported by civil authority, to arrest the members of the banking Cabal for their crimes against humanity. Our visualization will support this plan, so that it manifests as soon as possible, as non-violently and smoothly as possible. We will support brave heroes that will carry out this plan. Something like this has never happened on this planet before. This is our chance to be a part of it!

Our mass effort on this day will be the trigger that will activate the plan so that it may come to its fruition. Our visualization on that day is our declaration of freedom and independence. Make this viral! Share it worldwide!
We will all be doing this visualization at the same time, the moment of full moon, which comes this
May 5th /6th. Exact times for different time zones are:
8:30 pm PDT May 5th (Los Angeles)
9:30 pm MDT May 5th (Denver)
10:30 pm CDT May 5th (Houston)
11.30 pm EDT May 5th (New York)
4:30 am BST  May 6th (London)
5:30 am CEST May  6th (Paris)
11:30 am CST May 6th (Beijing)
12:30 pm JST May 6th (Tokyo)
1:30 pm AEST May 6th (Sydney)
Instructions:
1.  Relax your mind and body by watching your breath for a few minutes.
2. Visualize civil authority arresting central banking criminals such as Rothschilds and Rockefellers, and other members of this Cabal such as Henry Kissinger, etc.  Visualize this process taking place worldwide peacefully and smoothly .Visualize the world finally being free from financial slavery, free from all evil dictators and corrupt politicians.
3. Visualize bright new future for humanity, with new and fair financial system put into place, with all debts canceled, prosperity funds for humanitarian projects released, advanced technologies introduced, ecosystem healed and human beings finally being free from all oppression.
Disclaimer: the date of this visualization (May 5th) is most likely NOT the date when these mass arrests will be taking place. 
More information about the mass arrests:
Updates about the World Liberation Day:

Tags: Arrests, Ascension, Drake, Illuminate, Liberation, Light, Mass, Portal2012, Resistance

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was going to link this page to my comment on Drake and found this when I got there. I dont know if Cobra is connected with Drake or not, but if any of this is true, they certainly are. The stuff I have read about Drake today seems a lot like the picture being painted by Cobra at Portal2012.

Some things, when I read or hear, I need to check the facts, research, or otherwise investigate. But there are other things that I hear or read that just ring true with me and my heart. That is not to say I do not seek the 'facts' of everything I'm hearing, but I will admit that there are things that I hear and see that I just accept as being true. Its a matter of balancing right and left brained responses, that of logic with intuition. Its more than faith when your heart can know, absent 'facts' or confirmation. The more I trust my intuition, the more these knowings become clear.

Drake understands these things, and those people who do will recognize this in Drake, and Cobra, and for these subtle reasons, trust what it is they have to say.

Vivek, the person who posted on Drake today has this wonderful quote in his signature space. It very much applies here.

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr.

The facts will come out. But for now the only thing we can truly trust is our heart. And for that we have to first ask, and then listen.

Great post with very important message. Thankyou Alan.

you're very welcome! i truly believe in our ability to bring these events into our reality. this will go far in seeing them happen as smoothly as possible. 

Works for me!  Buddha Day; Cinco de Mayo; Full Moon; World Liberation Day.  It's All Good!

The part that I like the most is that we are working together towards a positive goal, FREEDOM in it's many expressions.

mass visualization:  great idea!

Sounds like a good plan.

RSS

Donations ...

This website does not advertise, but depends solely on member support .. please do your part. Thankyou. Donations so far this month .. (10)

Take Time for You...

“Don't give in to your fears. If you do, you won't be able to talk to your heart.” ~Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist~

Non-Member Website Contact Info.

Contact Email for Non- Members -
YouRTubeNews2009@gmail.com  

Truth will set us free

Breaking News:

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews, CLICK HERE

free counters

No Spam Allowed..

Music

Loading…

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service