I honestly didn't think I'd be writing this but my daughter has become ill and was admitted to the hospital last night with a myriad of problems including high blood pressure after passing out at home. She has always been so healthy, but I believe she is the perfect example of what a high stress job can do to a person. She has lost a lot of weight in the past year .. far too much.
She is being monitored at this time but she may be in for some time as she also has an eating disorder which has also been exacerbated by the stress of her job. Your prayers are appreciated and I'll keep you updated. 
Thanks a bunch .. love, Bridget

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sending love and light to both you and your daughter.  Please keep us updated on both of you and the progress your daughter is making as well as the lessening of pain you are experiencing.  Much love and many Blessings

Why do I have tears in my eyes?  Prayers and Hawks all around.  Love u B.!  

Prayers Bridget of course!!! What else do you need just ask it's yours

Hi Bridget , here send you healing energy from Atlantis

for your daughter, and that she will cure faster. its a small energy

point and very powerful. Just imagine passing from my hands 

to your hands and from yours to her, just visualize it.

Prayers have been sent up on her behalf ...,,
God bless you and your Family
Bridget

Thank you for the update on your daughter and I'm praying that this awful disease will leave her.  I'm also glad you are finally going to have treatment on your back that sounds like you will get some relief...prayers for you too.

Thankyou all so very much. I will definitely keep everyone updated. I think the last full moon sent us on a healing journey. At least I felt something change and it feels right and good. :) xoxo

I'VE SAID MY PRAYERS FOR YOU & YOUR DAUGHTER; HEAVEN WILL BLESS OUR PRAYERS.

GIVE YOUR DAUGHTER A BIG HUG FOR ME... LUV, LARA 

love and light B and to your  dear daughter, God speed. you are always in my thoughts.

My daughter came to me in a similar state a few months ago... heart to heart, sending all my love and heartfelt prayers to you and yours.

I am about to begin my Camino walk and I will light a special candle each for you and your daughter B. My prayers are with you both. Much love to you. Xx

RSS

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

We rely 100% on member donations. Your help is appreciated.

Donations as of April 27 .. $ 441.00 (of $600 needed) .. thankyou.

Real News ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service