The Russians are coming! First joint 'Top Gun' drills to be held in US

For the first time in history, Russian and American airborne forces will hold joint drills in the US. The anti-terror exercises scheduled for May 2012 will get off to a flying start with a tactical landing operation and “terrorist” camp raid.

­“This is the first time such an event is being held,” Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Col. Aleksandr Kucherenko stressed, announcing the plan. “The Russian airborne will contribute a special task group that will exercise with US special service weapons.”

The drills were arranged by the Russian Airborne Command and a US military delegation in Moscow last December.

Russian soldiers will receive preparatory training in Colorado’s Fort Carson with the US weaponry and equipment they are to use during the operation. The drills include parachuting, operation planning, reconnaissance, assault operations and evacuations by helicopter.

“According to the exercise scenario, soldiers of the two countries will hold a tactical airborne operation, including reconnaissance of an imaginary terrorists' camp and a raid,” Colonel Kucherenko revealed.

The drills will take place between May 24 and 31. But it’s not all work: on May 27, the Russian paratroopers will get a chance to unwind at a baseball game in Colorado Springs.

Link

Tags: The Russians are coming! First joint 'Top Gun' drills to be held in US

Views: 334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is a good question. He is a man of God yet he talks alot of negative rhetoric.

Steve knows that he has been called as a Watchmen, and it his duty to point out the Dangers. God gave us free will so you can choose to believe what you want. However I don't see how the way things are going its going to end well.

I base my opinion on the fact that it doesn't sound to me that the Russian's are working with the cabal on anything considering Putin has put out an arrest warrant for Soros. I also believe the Chinese are of the same position considering their stance on helping the Philippines hang onto their gold atm.
My gut tells me the cabal is running scared and they will put out as much fear-mongering as possible to give them some time.

What's also interesting is Putin is retiring .. and his wife is missing from the public eye. I think they have a few problems of their own over there.

I visited Russia in 93 and have friends that live there. Russia is not our friend. They are really happy watching the US do the slow bleed from the war on terror. Putin is setting the stage for payback.

Of course no the Russian are not coming to kill American, are they even to help to surrender the cabal i don't believe it. Don't forget if there is no Marines sent to Iran it is PUTIN veto against war. PUTIN is a peace man. He does not hesitate to say to a man who wanted to close a cimentery to open it again for the people have so

mething to eat otherwise he treated him he will nationalise the cimentery and he will not have a kopec. No this guy is a good guy. Sure 100/100. I would say it is more an exercice in case of a planete attack from Allien. If it was for the Cabale it is ok but i am sure there are enough militaries in America to do it.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpdb5f_poutine-juin-2009-pikaliovo...

Frankly it is marvellous to hear him speaking like that to the owners for the sake of the people. Brings me tears. Who else is like that, Chavez no one else. You can surely find this link in english. Don't worry and good we to all.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xexma6_poutine-brise-l-oligarchie_...

Poutine breaks the oligarc who were before near the the power and mixed corportations and politics we know what's happening in our countries with this fact. Poutine stop that. Few bankers in Russia were found dead

No Poutine is a ewhite hat" and is helping to arrest the cabal.

I have listen a lot of film about him on youtube about him and what he wants for his people, his country and the planete. You have nothing to worry about him. But i am sure that the cabal will send few words around to anxious the people. We are use to de-informatin now.

I just listened to the Quayle/Hawk audio interview of 4/26/12 in which they basically put down Drake and Wilcock.  Now I'm not so sure what to think.  I have followed Quayle for a few years and have appreciated his warnings, but at this point I have more faith in what Drake is telling us than I do Quayle.  I also listened to several Putin youtube videos, and I'm leaning toward Putin being a "good guy" and thinking maybe the Russians troops are here to help stop the corrupt cabal in our country from hitting the bunkers under the Denver Airport and helping in the take-down.  The timing of this military drill is certainly "coincidental", as well as the NATO conference and G8 in Chicago.  Seems to be a pretty much perfect time to get a lot of corrupt creeps in one fell swoop.

Anti-terror = populus suppression !

The millions of dollars spent here sure won't feed the hungry or free the oppressed. It's still a whacky world.

RSS

Donations for October ...

Pure Energy ...

Today's Precious Metal Market: Gold - $1,232.75 (-11.00); Silver - $17.20 (+0.02); Platinum - $1,261.00 (-9.00)

Non-Member Website Contact Info.

Contact Email for Non- Members -
YouRTubeNews2009@gmail.com  

Truth will set us free

Breaking News: Police: Remains Found Near Charlottesville Are Those Of Hannah Graham.

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews, CLICK HERE

free counters

No Spam Allowed..

Music

Loading…

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service