UPDATE #5: Race to the bottom. What it means IMHO.

 
You’ve been seeing and hearing that term “race to the bottom” being tossed about these days.  Make no mistake about it we are in the reset and have been since Legarde made this announcement on 1/27/2016.  44 seconds that change the world we live in.  http://www.imf.org/external/mmedia/view.aspx?vid=4724940772001 No big bang.  No bells and whistles.  Just a silent message that no one paid any attention to.  Then on 2/4/2016 she announced the next phase of the reset with this, the race to the bottom.  http://www.imf.org/external/mmedia/view.aspx?vid=4739483862001  The “race to the bottom” goes like this as it all relates back to what Basil III compliant means.  Say the USA has 20 trillion FRNs in circulation at this time.  The quota for the USN is established at 10 trillion based on the USA net worth thus we have a problem.  The solution is to devalue the FRN down to 10 trillion.  Every country is guilty of printing fiat money.  Now that fiat money has come home to roost.  IMHO why the new currencies haven’t hit the market place is that all of these countries have been given some time to bring their currency into line with their quota.  How much time?  Don’t know.  Maybe tomorrow.  Maybe next week but definitely by June 30th.

Views: 95

Comment

You need to be a member of YouRTubeNews to add comments!

Join YouRTubeNews

Comment by Sam Joy on February 25, 2016 at 8:18am

Sheeriew just remember that I said this was a 70% chance this was going to be what the new currency is going to look like.   Let's hope that this time the underdog wins meaning the 30%.

Comment by Sam Joy on February 24, 2016 at 7:36pm

Personally I am more upset that Lincoln is on there.  The greatest traitor in American history.  The dirt bag.

Comment by Sam Joy on February 24, 2016 at 7:25pm

I posted the new currency a while back.  MLK, Eleanor, Lincoln, Susan B. and Chavez.  Don't think all of these had a "communist leaning".

I have a plot twist on the O thing being good guy bad guy.  "Shreds the Constitution to save the Constitution by bring back Common Law and sending Admiralty Law back to England."  How's that for a plot twist?

Comment by Sheeriew on February 24, 2016 at 7:13pm
I just don't have a good feeling about anything that has Obamas fingerprints on it. Is it true that all the other notes have a person with communist leanings? Did you get to ask your friend about that Sam? Obamas must have gone through a box full of pens signing executive orders, none of which seem to benifit the American people. He has single handedly shredded most of the constitution and seems hell bent on using what time he has left in office destroying the rest. If it walks like a duck.......
Comment by Jerry Foust on February 24, 2016 at 5:35pm

I just don't see how anyone can say Obama is a good guy,sounds like a snow job to me !!

Comment by Sam Joy on February 24, 2016 at 3:54pm

I just want to add that with all of this saber rattling and the threat of  WWWIII I just can't see it happening unless Turkey is just plain stupid or any country for that matter.  But like they say there is no fixing stupid.  

Any country that would start a war now would be left out of the GR.  That country couldn't buy a tooth pick with their currency as no other country would accept it for payment.  Much like what is happening with the US now.  I suppose they could buy what they need with gold or oil or whatever but eventually and in short order they would run out of that too.

Comment by Sam Joy on February 24, 2016 at 3:49pm

On another thread yesterday she stated "within the next 48 hours".  I asked if she would tell us when that happened and she said, "if it is safe to do so."  Typical Lauren.  I've seen the dollar that goes along with the others and it has O on it.  I just don't see that happening.  If it does then I guess Lauren is/was right.

Comment by Sheeriew on February 24, 2016 at 3:26pm
So we can assume that the last signature Lauren was talking about has be done? I surely hope it is the good guys on top. I still can't wrap my head around Lauren saying Obama is a good guy. Makes more sense to me that he would flee the US to Dubai where he won't be extradited for treason.
Comment by UnSlaveMe on February 24, 2016 at 3:09pm

It is strange wording "race to the bottom" .. here's hoping you're right Sam.

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

We rely 100% on member donations. Have you donated this month?

Donations as of June 24 .. $378.00 (of $600 needed) .. thankyou.


 




Real News ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE


free counters

 

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service