David's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"American citizens have had access to semi-automatic firearms for over 100 years and…"

David replied Mar 2 to BlackListed News Updates

1 Mar 2
Reply by David

"I disagree with the question regarding TV remotes, remotes were available but remote…"

David replied Jan 20 to Are you a true Baby Boomer? See how well you remember "the good old days" with this quiz!

1 Jan 20
Reply by David

"Normally I support law enforcement, until they turn nihilistic."

David replied Jan 15 to The Free Thought Project News

1 Jan 15
Reply by David

"I was 11 years old when JFK was murdered, and I still remember what I was doing that…"

David replied Oct 23, 2017 to YOU LIVE TO SEE IT! JFK ASSASSINATION SOLVED! CARTER ENDORSES TRUMP FULL SHOW The Alex Jones Channel

2 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Until humanity "drains the swamp" we will not advance towards an enlightened future.…"

David replied Sep 6, 2017 to WE LIVE IN AN AGE OF DECEPTION & BETRAYAL -- James Wesley Rawles SGTreport

1 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by David

"Oh goody, Fedzilla will be breathing down their necks for years."

David replied Aug 27, 2017 to FEMA Plans to be In Texas for YEARS Because of Harvey: D7

1 Aug 27, 2017
Reply by David

"Imagine what it will be like when the SHTF."

David replied Aug 27, 2017 to Video: Hurricane Harvey: Customers Fight As Stores Sell Out Of Water In Texas Infowars Live

1 Aug 27, 2017
Reply by David

"Bridget, you and the service that you provided us will be greatly missed. Your websi…"

David replied Aug 25, 2017 to Huge Announcement Regarding Website

27 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"After an experience that my cousin and I had while camping in the high sierras in Ca…"

David replied Aug 21, 2017 to SOMETHING Caught Lurking Behind Space Station 8/20/17 secureteam10

1 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by David

"While moving to Alaska in 1995 I stopped in Watson Lake for a rest and many of the f…"

David replied Aug 5, 2017 to Canadians Have ZERO Rights To Self Defence - Home Invasion Victim Charged With Attempted Murder! Press For Truth

1 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by David

RSS

Donate Here

Donations as of Sept. 16 .. $70.00 ... Thankyou

We appreciate your donations.

The Matrix ....

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it..."

Blog Posts

Frame a drug case and steal your wealth

Posted by Kat Sung on September 15, 2018 at 2:06pm 0 Comments

Secret deal with N. Korea

Posted by Kat Sung on June 8, 2018 at 3:55pm 0 Comments

Secret deal with N. Korea

Posted by Kat Sung on June 8, 2018 at 3:52pm 0 Comments

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

Nothing compares to the Majesty of God!

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2018   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service