UnSlaveMe's Discussions (111,484)

Discussions Replied To (25408) Replies Latest Activity

" "

UnSlaveMe replied on Tuesday to Shocker: Chester Bennington Murdered By Dad John Podesta! David Zublick Channel

1 on Tuesday
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Forty Aces and a Mule -- Swissindo and Bondage in America By Anna Von Reitz First, I…"

UnSlaveMe replied on Tuesday to TDAs --- Not for Americans: By Anna Von Reitz

1 on Tuesday
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"I agree Lauren."

UnSlaveMe replied on Monday to Leading Pastor Makes EERIE Declaration About President Trump: Something CBN Refused To Air! Lisa Haven

2 on Monday
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"O.J. Simpson could leave prison as soon as Oct. 1 after being granted parole in a 2…"

UnSlaveMe replied Jul 20 to O.J. Simpson Has Been Granted Parole - Watch the Hearing Live

1 Jul 20
Reply by UnSlaveMe

" "

UnSlaveMe replied Jul 20 to Trump Warns Mueller of Conflict of Interest, 1716 The Still Report

1 Jul 20
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Link for story .. http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/07/free-money-utilizing-yo…"

UnSlaveMe replied Jul 19 to #1. YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts Birth Certificate/Strawman Trust/Bond 7/17/2017 gary larrabee

1 Jul 19
Reply by UnSlaveMe

" "

UnSlaveMe replied Jul 19 to 7/18/2017 -- Major Earthquake Unrest worldwide -- M7.7 Alaska, M6.5 Peru + Yellowstone Swarm dutchsinse

1 Jul 19
Reply by UnSlaveMe

" "

UnSlaveMe replied Jul 18 to Latest Headlines inc. 10 Must Have Barter Skills to Survive in a Collapsed Economy .. and more

1 Jul 18
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"I'm trying this with virgin coconut oil and am liking it so far. It really leaves yo…"

UnSlaveMe replied Jul 16 to HOW I USED OIL PULLING TO HEAL MY TEETH (Technique Demo) thetruthergirls

2 Jul 16
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Watch video here .. http://globalnews.ca/okanagan/"

UnSlaveMe replied Jul 16 to More Fires, More Evacuations Close to Home

1 Jul 16
Reply by UnSlaveMe

RSS

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

We rely 100% on member donations. Have you donated this month?

Donations as of July 24: .. $295.00 (of $600 needed)

Real news ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service