UnSlaveMe's Discussions (114,323)

Discussions Replied To (25492) Replies Latest Activity

"Clock strikes midnight as Democrats and Republicans can't agree on a spending bill,…"

UnSlaveMe replied yesterday to Read Live Updates On The Looming Government Shutdown Buckle up, this could be a late night.

1 yesterday
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Remember Ben Swann investigating PizzaGate? ...  "

UnSlaveMe replied yesterday to Activist Post: Journalist Ben Swann Is Returning Thanks To DASH Cryptocurrency .. and more

1 yesterday
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Yes and very hard to sleep when this is going on. "

UnSlaveMe replied yesterday to Kauilapele Message 1-18-18… “Penetrating Energies”

2 yesterday
Reply by UnSlaveMe

" "

UnSlaveMe replied on Thursday to President Donald Trump's Tentative Schedule for 18 Jan. 2018

1 on Thursday
Reply by UnSlaveMe

""

UnSlaveMe replied on Thursday to Correction on time: Watch LIVE: President Donald Trump PRESENTS the FAKE NEWS Dishonest Media Awards from the White House 7 pm est

7 on Thursday
Reply by UnSlaveMe

" 120 and they say the normal is 10!! Hmmmmm!"

UnSlaveMe replied on Thursday to Correction on time: Watch LIVE: President Donald Trump PRESENTS the FAKE NEWS Dishonest Media Awards from the White House 7 pm est

7 on Thursday
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"I saw that too Carol and also saw some saying there were several training exercises…"

7 on Thursday
Reply by UnSlaveMe

" "

UnSlaveMe replied on Wednesday to Correction on time: Watch LIVE: President Donald Trump PRESENTS the FAKE NEWS Dishonest Media Awards from the White House 7 pm est

7 on Thursday
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Could this be a diversion to perhaps something bigger? Mass arrests? Some kind of an…"

UnSlaveMe replied on Wednesday to Correction on time: Watch LIVE: President Donald Trump PRESENTS the FAKE NEWS Dishonest Media Awards from the White House 7 pm est

7 on Thursday
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Yes same link I have I think ... making a new post so all can watch if they want. Sh…"

UnSlaveMe replied on Wednesday to Are you looking forward to Fake News Awards this Wed. Jan. 17, 2018 by President Trump? - I am :)

8 on Wednesday
Reply by UnSlaveMe

RSS

Our Website Relies on Your Donations

Please click below to make a donation to YouRTubeNews -- To date we have received a total of $102.00 from these members Hope, Carol, Martin, MarieLynne, Sheerie - thankyou.

Is it Real news? ... We Must Question Everything!

Click Here 

Breaking News:

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2018   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service