UnSlaveMe's Discussions (109,059)

Discussions Replied To (25349) Replies Latest Activity

" "

UnSlaveMe replied on Monday to Newt Drops Seth Rich Nuke! Exclusive Coming! Truth Warriors

1 on Monday
Reply by UnSlaveMe

" "

UnSlaveMe replied on Sunday to Let's Pray this Does Not Happen: VERY IMPORTANT! Congressional EMP Commission: EMP Attack FROM NORTH KOREA IS A REAL THREAT!

1 on Sunday
Reply by UnSlaveMe

" "

UnSlaveMe replied May 21 to ALERT Russia deploys troops to N.Korea border,as Kim Jong-un warns of'super-mighty pre-emptiveStrike

2 on Sunday
Reply by Lauren

"Thankyou Lauren .. hope you have a good weekend! :)"

UnSlaveMe replied May 21 to Only 5 Days Left and $150 Still Needed! Donations appreciated.

2 May 21
Reply by UnSlaveMe

" "

UnSlaveMe replied May 20 to TRUMP ARRIVES TO ROYALTY IN SAUDI ARABIA

1 May 20
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"I was not able to post the article above due to Ning censorship regarding pizzagate?"

UnSlaveMe replied May 20 to Art in Embassies Program Gave Podestas, Jeff Koons, Rockefellers, Clintons, Marina Abramovic, Rothschilds even Alefantis access to a private shipping channel th...

1 May 20
Reply by UnSlaveMe

" "

UnSlaveMe replied May 20 to Shocking Testimony From Surgeon Who Operated On Seth Rich

1 May 20
Reply by UnSlaveMe

" "

UnSlaveMe replied May 19 to Victurus Libertas Under Attack! FBI Anon Answers Readers Questions About Trump “Intel Leak” and “Our Ally”

2 May 19
Reply by MarieLynne ST Pierre

"I wish the Philadelphia prison story had merit, but I suspect it's another Sorcha Fa…"

UnSlaveMe replied May 17 to Is the last Card About To Be Played RichieFromBoston

15 May 17
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"I've heard it said that only 10 or 12% of the population are real people with souls.…"

UnSlaveMe replied May 17 to Is the last Card About To Be Played RichieFromBoston

15 May 17
Reply by UnSlaveMe

RSS

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

We rely 100% on member donations. Your help is appreciated.

Donations as of May 27 .. $ 463.00 (of $600 needed) .. thankyou.

Real News ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service