UnSlaveMe's Discussions (111,484)

Discussions Replied To (25408) Replies Latest Activity

"If true this is a very concerning story ... worth watching the videos above and the…"

UnSlaveMe replied Jul 15 to Bases 69 The Killing of Tiffany Jenks Miles Johnston

1 Jul 15
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"What a horrible way to lose your home!"

UnSlaveMe replied Jul 15 to Earth swallows large suburban home in seconds! - Huge sinkhole Land-O-Lakes Florida MrMBB333

4 Jul 15
Reply by UnSlaveMe

" "

UnSlaveMe replied Jul 14 to Earth swallows large suburban home in seconds! - Huge sinkhole Land-O-Lakes Florida MrMBB333

4 Jul 15
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Yes it doesn't feel like a normal fire season .. so much rain earlier and then flood…"

UnSlaveMe replied Jul 13 to B.C. Fires Update

6 Jul 13
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"No Carol, not all, but most of them .. some they say are caused by careless campers…"

6 Jul 13
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Yes at times the smoke is very bad except when there's a breeze blowing. No fires in…"

6 Jul 13
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"It seems Rex Bear removed it from his own website .. you can read the article here .…"

UnSlaveMe replied Jul 13 to Patent Infuses DNA with Nanotech, Converts Humans to Batteries & Antenna, Now Corporation Owns You! Leak Project

3 Jul 13
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Hmmm .. not sure Jerry, but I'll check."

UnSlaveMe replied Jul 13 to Patent Infuses DNA with Nanotech, Converts Humans to Batteries & Antenna, Now Corporation Owns You! Leak Project

3 Jul 13
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Ditto for me!"

UnSlaveMe replied Jul 7 to 7-7-17… Absolutely “Wiped”!!

1 Jul 7
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"I don't see it!"

UnSlaveMe replied Jun 29 to Elvis Presley At President Trumps Speech: 131:44 Pres Trump; "I see Elvis Back there" 3 seats back! gary larrabee

1 Jun 29
Reply by UnSlaveMe

RSS

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

We rely 100% on member donations. Have you donated this month?

Donations as of July 24: .. $295.00 (of $600 needed)

Real news ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service