UnSlaveMe's Discussions (114,307)

Discussions Replied To (25492) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes it also goes along with the crop circle predictions of a solar flare at least or…"

UnSlaveMe replied Jul 1, 2009 to Update - New Pictures - What's headed to the Sun? July 7, 2009

51 Jul 24, 2009

"Thanks Robert .. it's all about sharing. We all have something to offer as to theory…"

UnSlaveMe replied Jul 1, 2009 to Maybe the Smoking Gun for Planet X - What do you think????

6 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"You are so right Chazz and if anyone doesn't think there is a God .. they need to wa…"

UnSlaveMe replied Jun 30, 2009 to Maybe the Smoking Gun for Planet X - What do you think????

6 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Without trying to create alarm, but trying instead to put things into perspective I…"

UnSlaveMe replied Jun 30, 2009 to Maybe the Smoking Gun for Planet X - What do you think????

6 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"For the mistakes that Baxter has made in the past (if nothing else), they should not…"

UnSlaveMe replied Jun 30, 2009 to Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

13 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Hmmm you could be right. I also checked out another video about these buses on YT an…"

UnSlaveMe replied Jun 30, 2009 to My American Friends .. Help Me Out Here Please ...

9 Jul 1, 2009

"Thankyou .. Yes I felt it was a lot. I just never recalled so much constant action i…"

UnSlaveMe replied Jun 30, 2009 to My American Friends .. Help Me Out Here Please ...

9 Jul 1, 2009

"I just got an email about this bus .. here is what the video maker armedghost1984 ha…"

UnSlaveMe replied Jun 29, 2009 to My American Friends .. Help Me Out Here Please ...

9 Jul 1, 2009

"Also .. has anyone seen one of these bus's recently? "

UnSlaveMe replied Jun 29, 2009 to My American Friends .. Help Me Out Here Please ...

9 Jul 1, 2009

"Good work Lloyd. I will send it as a share after I playlist them."

UnSlaveMe replied Jun 29, 2009 to Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

13 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by UnSlaveMe

RSS

Our Website Relies on Your Donations

Please click below to make a donation to YouRTubeNews -- To date we have received a total of $102.00 from these members Hope, Carol, Martin, MarieLynne, Sheerie - thankyou.

Is it Real news? ... We Must Question Everything!

Click Here 

Breaking News:

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2018   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service