UnSlaveMe's Discussions (107,681)

Discussions Replied To (25302) Replies Latest Activity

"It sounds to me like you have been through quite an experience Kat Sung. I haven't r…"

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 30 to Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror’

23 Apr 13
Reply by Kat Sung

"I will .. I also might go there myself tonight and check it out. :)"

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 30 to Mysterious ‘Underwater Wall’ That Circles The ENTIRE Planet Found On Google Earth

7 Mar 30
Reply by Sam Joy

"It might be a good Q for Corey Goode although from what I understand he is not a fla…"

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 30 to Mysterious ‘Underwater Wall’ That Circles The ENTIRE Planet Found On Google Earth

7 Mar 30
Reply by Sam Joy

"Yes it sure gets the imagination working. So, if it's real .. what is it? Is the ear…"

7 Mar 30
Reply by Sam Joy

"CNN (on the job) .. Investigates lol ...  "

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 30 to Sean Spicer Mocks Reporters with Russian Salad Dressing Joke Mark Dice

1 Mar 30
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Below are a few links to the most recent strange "Alien" sounds coming from the skie…"

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 29 to Strange 'alien' noises heard over the skies of Nottingham

1 Mar 29
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Yes it has to be heard from another source or two before we can consider it. Not sur…"

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 28 to BREAKING: Trump Fires FBI Comey. Trey Gowdy to Head FBI as of April 1st. MLordandGod

4 Mar 28
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"President Trump Announces Comey’s Replacement! ⋆ USA Politics Todayhttp://www.usapol…"

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 28 to BREAKING: Trump Fires FBI Comey. Trey Gowdy to Head FBI as of April 1st. MLordandGod

4 Mar 28
Reply by UnSlaveMe

" "

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 26 to EXCLUSIVE: Alex Jones Responds To Pizzagate Controversy

1 Mar 26
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"That's awesome!"

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 25 to Vitamin C discovered to halt CANCER stem cells... works 1000% better than cancer drug - Natural News

2 Mar 25
Reply by UnSlaveMe

RSS

Donations for YouRTubeNews ...

We rely 100% on member donations. Your help is appreciated.

Donations as of April 22 .. $ 241.00 (of $600 needed) .. thankyou.

Real News ...

Click Here

Breaking News:

Truth will set us free

UnSlaveMe News

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

free counters

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2017   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service