UnSlaveMe's Discussions (116,069)

Discussions Replied To (25559) Replies Latest Activity

"David Wilcock 3-4-18… “Selected portions from his ‘A Happy Life!’ article that rela…"

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 6 to David Wilcock 3-4-18… “David Wilcock Marriage Announcement: A Happy Life!”

1 Mar 6
Reply by UnSlaveMe

" "

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 1 to Eerie scene over downtown Milwaukee captured on camera ! " live on FOX6 "

2 Mar 1
Reply by MarieLynne ST Pierre

"Thanks Lauren .. makes sense."

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 1 to Leading to a Cashless Society? - Canada Federal Budget Pulls The Plug On Banknotes Worth $1,000, $500 And Others

2 Mar 1
Reply by UnSlaveMe

" "

UnSlaveMe replied Mar 1 to We've Now Reached 'Freedom's Last Stand' - Attacks Upon 2nd Amendment Coincide With Attacks Upon 1st Amendment

1 Mar 1
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"I've turned the setting off (I didn't realize I could) so it shouldn't happen anymor…"

UnSlaveMe replied Feb 28 to YouRTubeNews is also feeling the effects of this alternative news suppression

2 Feb 28
Reply by UnSlaveMe

" "

UnSlaveMe replied Feb 28 to Link to 29-min video: "Watch: Searl Effects Generator – John Searl’s Free Energy Generator"

1 Feb 28
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"Via Twitter ... **WORLD EXCLUSIVE** TUE FEB 27 2018 10:05 AM ET** Just one year into…"

UnSlaveMe replied Feb 27 to Drudge Report: Trump set for Shock Announcement!

2 Feb 27
Reply by UnSlaveMe

""

UnSlaveMe replied Feb 27 to Drudge Report: Trump set for Shock Announcement!

2 Feb 27
Reply by UnSlaveMe

"POTUS & Congress: Leave the Second Amendment Alone!  For people who are still lo…"

UnSlaveMe replied Feb 24 to So Much Confusion Resolved By Anna Von Reitz

2 Feb 24
Reply by UnSlaveMe

" Friends, first I'd like to say everyone is heart sick over the tragedy in the sense…"

UnSlaveMe replied Feb 24 to So Much Confusion Resolved By Anna Von Reitz

2 Feb 24
Reply by UnSlaveMe

RSS

Our Website Relies Solely on Your Donations

Donations as of April 14 .. $220.00 ❤thankyou❤

Is it Real news? ... We Must Question Everything!

Click Here 

Breaking News:

To control which emails you receive on YouRTubeNews,CLICK HERE

Moon

CURRENT MOON

We're a friendly group who enjoy keeping up with the news and searching for truth.

© 2018   Created by UnSlaveMe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service